Wednesday 17 March 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Hey, who's that doing the Crane Technique? It's Chera!
I met-up with her at Robson Square to do the zip-line again, but the line-up was too long today. :(
Instead, we spent some time at the Vancouver Art Gallery's Cafe. I ordered some Chocolate Mousse!Later, we walked over to Spokes Bicycle Rentals took this tandem bike out for a spin. Check out my calves! The Lady of the Rings A shot with the Lions Gate Bridge... It was both our first time riding a tandem cycle! It was a little tricky in the beginning, but we quickly got used to it. "Can call all you want, but there's no one home, and you're not gonna reach my telephone! Out in the club, and I'm sippin' that bub, and you're not gonna reach my telephone!" Look what we saw as we walked by the Shangri-La Hotel! The Vancouver Art Gallery Offsite had these miniature houses on display here. In the evening, I went downtown to meet these green aliens at the Forum Sports Bar. It was time to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. It's was our first time here. I just had to drink a Guinness tonight. Wearing green with Rich... Hey, Pauline and the girl behind her both have big boobies! The food had finally arrived! The food is pretty good here! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments: