Wednesday 24 March 2010

Fatty is Sad :(

I was riding MOMO along my regular bike route this afternoon when I noticed the city tore down the old houses on Main & East 37th Avenue. I think they used to be military housing back in the day. I was a little shocked when I saw them all gone. I have riden this route in awhile. Scavenger the Constructicon... I finally met-up with Fatty at Burrard Station. He was all sad because he got kicked out of his house by Lila and a bunch of yogis. Apparently, he can't be in the house while Lila studies her yoga. Fatty is also sad because the Olympic Cauldron is no longer lit. Eating lunch at Lonsdale Quay finally brought a smile to his face! We proceeded to shop for bike supplies after our meal. Later in the evening, Monica invited me to play dodgeball. Their team was lacking a player, so I was more than happy to oblige them. But man, I was so exhausted after our matches. I need to get some training if I'm going to do the Sun Run this year. This was a pleasant surprise. Christian was playing on one of the teams tonight! When I got home, I attached my new Knog Beetle light that I bought with Fatty today!

No comments: