Saturday 20 March 2010

MOMO on the Job (Day 2)

I was up dark and early this morning to take MOMO to work with me again. Kevin (Keystone Extras) and Alvin (Keystone Extras)... Yay, I (Keystone Extras) was working with Dawn (Local Color) again! Production had us return to finish off the shots they couldn't get last week due to the rain. Michael was our wrangler this time. I love the helmet I bought from Jan at Ace Cycles! The jugglers in action... Dawn (Local Color), Sia (Double Agents), and Marcos (Double Agents)... Dawn and the City... She's a pro alright! The balls are her friends. Check out her blog "dawndreams.ca"! A time to chill... MOMO and I (Keystone Extras) resting on a park bench at Victory Square... San Francisco's finest, Roman (Golden Empire) and Wanda (DC5)... Val (Local Color) and the doggies! Louisa (Showbiz Management)... Posing with Alana (Showbiz Management)... LOL! Todd (Keystone Extras) fulfilled the stereotype. Production:Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 117 Background. Length of Call: 7 1/4 hours.

No comments: