Thursday 11 March 2010

Calgary for the Day

I was on my way to Calgary this morning, but this time under tragic circumstance. Karen and Bobby's mother had passed away last week, so I made plans to attend the funeral today. It's been awhile since I've been at YVR's Domestic Terminal. I almost didn't recognize it after all the renovations. It's nice in here! At YYC now, still looks the same. Riding in the limo beside Karen... We spent our evening at the Quitzon household. This is Isa and Trisha's dog, Elmo! He's so fluffy. Frederick eating and Isa sleeping... Eddie, Nicolette, and their son, Nixon... Eddie and Nic's daughter, Shayne with Ian and Alma eating in the back... Alma, Karen, and Shayne... The Commander and I get into the mix... I hopped on a plane shortly after and headed back to Vancouver. Back at YVR... Boarding the Canada Line... It's time to go home.
This was taken in the Philippines back in December of 2006. Tita Linda was such a kind and giving woman. She hooked us up big time during our stay in Iloilo. I've got so many fond memories of our trip because of her. I'm gonna miss you, Tita Linda. :(

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I'm so sorry of your loss, Edwin! I too have been dealing with the death of someone this week and it is so hard. I hope you are able to find comfort in this time of sorrow.