Wednesday 3 March 2010

Vancouver by Night

After taking a nap in the afternoon, I rode MOMO downtown. I did stop along the way to take a photo of the early blossoms on this street. I met-up with Popa Fett and Fatty to do a little riding along the seawall. It's so pretty here. Here too! Time to stop and taking photos with the horizon and our bikes... Giving the mean look... Switched to happy and silly... Never forget the romance. Some nose biting now. LOL! Doggie! He's checking out our bikes! We did a little grocery shopping on the way back. It's been awhile since I've ridden MOMO. All that bike shopping with Allan made me miss her. Our whips with produce... I brought the meat and Lila and Fatty did all the cooking. "Bon appetite." After dinner, Lila and I watched "Dear John". We didn't like it too much. I enjoyed the first half of it. We also got a chance to sneak into "The Wolfman". We didn't care for this one either. LOL! On the walk back, I snapped a photo of Popa Fett with some trees.

2 comments:

morjana said...

I love the "giving the mean look" photo -- the colors, composition, your poses -- all sublime. Lovely photos.

I sure enjoy reading your blog. Thank you so much for all your hard work -- not only on the blog itself -- but all the exercising, working and partying that you do to write about!


:)

The EdRocker said...

No, no, no... Thank you, Morjana.

Did you see Stargate: Universe's Alana Husband in my LA photos?