Wednesday 1 September 2010

Happy Birthday Angela!!!

I bought some flowers for my birthday girl this afternoon. In the evening, we went over to Pondok Indonesia Restaurant for dinner and karaoke. Here's Angela with Stacey. Robyn and Angela... Terry and Ang... A posedown with Rob... Angela made sure to get a photo with each of her guests tonight. Here she is with Anna. In between Anna and Dave... Robyn, Christina, and the birthday girl... Angela with Linda... Now, with Melinda... In between the two... Angela squared... Time to dance with my favourite girl! I'm gonna have to take dance lessons to keep-up with this one! Angela and Craig... Mel and Craig... Here come the food! This was their Tahu Sayur Isi (Deep Fried Tofu). Nasi Goreng Terasi (Shrimp Paste Fried Rice)... Rendang Sapi (Spicy Beef Stew)... A shot of our table... I was still hungry, so ordered some Roti. The food here is good. It's just the service that needs improvement. Let her eat cake! It was a Fruit Cocktail Cake from Maxim's Bakery. Angela said it was her favourite, so I made sure to get it. ;-) I hope her wish came true. Time for a little dancing again! Mel and Craig hit the floor too. Then they got up to sing! Ang and I sang "Islands in the Stream". A little "Bad Romance" from these two. And then I sang "It Had to Be You" to my biggest fan. ;-) Some line-dancing action... What's she pointing at?!? Happy Birthday Angela!!! I hope you had a wonderful time. Love, Edwin

No comments: