Friday 17 September 2010

More Monkey Business (Day 2)

I was back on this new TV series this morning, but this time we were on location at the Westin Bayshore Hotel. Yay! Todd (ShowBiz Management) was with me today! Peter (ShowBiz Management) and I (ShowBiz Management) back to back... Behind us, you can see Lars (JR Talent) wearing my T-shirt! Earlier in our day, I hung my clothes on the rack. A little later, I realized my shirt was missing, so I looked all over for it. Turns out, one of the wardrobe girls gave him my shirt to wear by mistake. LOL! Gratitude to Peter for recovering it for me!!! My other fellow monks... Posing in between Jason (In-Motion) and Leo (DC-5) at the front entrance... Look, Elizabeth (Local Color) was here too! Oh my goodness, Jenn (Boss Management) and I (ShowBiz Management) were on set together! Posing with Stacey... He and I (ShowBiz Management) first met on the set of "Battlestar Galactica". It's good to see this kind man back at work! Production: "Endgame". Type of Call: 44 Background. Length of Call: 6 1/4 hours.

No comments: