Saturday 4 September 2010

Weekend at Squamish (Day 1)

We started-off the long weekend meeting with Rob for brunch at the Wallflower. Ang and Sugi... My turn, my turn with my baby! Here's Rob looking at all the artwork displayed at the restaurant. The food is really good here, but I forgot to take a photo of what we had. :-( On our way to Squamish, we stopped by Shannon Falls, but we were too cheap to pay for parking, so we left. LOL! Finally at the Nasu residence, we enjoyed some leftovers from Ang's birthday. I love leftovers! ;-) This photo reminds me of an old Bonnie Raitt album cover.See? Whoa! We eventually met-up with Angela and Stacey at a local pub. My Angela gave the other Angela a bottle of wine for her birthday. We had some live entertainment here! She so cute! A fashion faux-pas, I made the mistake of wearing jean on jean tonight. LOL! Later in the night, we drove to a dark spot to enjoy the stars from Angela's car's sunroof.

No comments: