Friday 10 September 2010

On Location at Langley Mall

A bunch of us were working out on location at Langley Mall this morning.
Everyone got fed breakfast today!
The Russian, Andre (JR Talent Inc.) talks on his phone...
Peter was our wrangler.
Big thanks to Brett (ShowBiz Management) for giving me a ride here!!!
And will you look at this, Jody was our wardrobe girl!
Man, Vernard (Local Color) is so much bigger than me! And I (ShowBiz Management) thought my head was huge. ;-)
A shot of his lovely wife, Julia (Local Color)...
Honey and Peanut Butter Toast... Angela introduced me to it!
A shot inside our holding...
Some of us had some time to rest. :-)
I (ShowBiz Management) got changed into my second look, but I never even got used.
They used Julia (Local Color) though, but wrapped me (ShowBiz Management). :-(
At least lunch was good!
Gratitude to Peter (ShowBiz Management) for driving me (ShowBiz Management) back into town!!! Production: Click the title's entry. Type of Call: Cattle, 53 Background. Length of Call: 7 1/4 hours.
Look who I bumped into on the SeaBus, Stacie! It's been so long, I can't even remember the last time I saw this girl. LOL!

No comments: