Friday 24 September 2010

Yoga for Work

I (ShowBiz Management) got hired to do some yoga today in a scene we shot at Vanier Park! Look who was checking out my muscles! His name is Buddy and he lives in the house we were using as our holding. Whoa, Nicole's (Local Color) knitting needles were huge! Debbie (in the back) let production use her place today. It was the first time I've ever been in a holding of this kind. It felt like we were just chillin' at a friend's place. I don't think this Havanese liked his Christmas coat much. :-( Hey, it's Kelvin (DC-5)! "I'm a cop, you idiot!" When we first arrived, Debbie was gonna bring Buddy to a doggy daycare, so he wouldn't bother production. But I asked her not to because we all wanted to play with him. ;-) He's so cute! Gratitude to Debbie and Buddy for their hospitality!!! Production: "Endgame". Type of Call: 17 Background. Length of Call: 7 1/4 hours.

No comments: