Sunday 26 September 2010

My Girlfriend's Back!!!

I picked-up Angela at the Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal this afternoon. She just got back from spending the weekend with her mom in Nanaimo. It's so good to have her back! On the way back, we stopped by Lonsdale Quay where we saw this frigate! Nice glasses, Babe!!! Notice the Stampeders logo? I got so excited because I thought we could board it, but it was only accessible to it's crew. :-( Ooohhh, the guided-missle turrets! I love the mid-section of this ship. The HMCS Calgary, it's called! I can't help, but think of my friends from that city. :-) I've always admired warships, but not war itself. Check out it's communications array. It's not the Yamato..., but it'll do. My cutie pie... Babes on Waves... You can't go to Lonsdale Quay without stopping by Sweet Carrie's Dessert Shop for some... PAVLOVA!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I've been on the HMCS Calgary (for a few beverages wink wink). My old roommate was the navigator. I went to a Halloween party on the HMCS Protecteur years ago too lol! ahhh those were the good 'ol days......

The EdRocker said...

Like I said, "Babes on Waves." LOL!

Anonymous said...

Haha pavlova. Edwin when you come to Australia you will see what a REAL pavlova tastes like. So much better than that one :)

blogger said...

First of all thanks to Dr.Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr.Agbazara via email: ( a g b a z a r a@ g m a i l . c o m ) or WhatsApp ( +234 810 410 2662 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems

blogger said...

First of all thanks to Dr.Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hours. I have nothing to say other than to Thank you and to let you know that I am happy. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr.Agbazara via email: ( a g b a z a r a@ g m a i l . c o m ) or WhatsApp ( +234 810 410 2662 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems