Monday 6 September 2010

Weekend at Squamish (Day 3)

Upon Rob's recommendation, Angela and I decided to check out the Scandinave Spa up in Whistler. It was both our first times here... and I've never heard of this place before. Checking-in... We chose the Scandinavian Baths experience where one cycles through a body-heating treatment then goes through a cool refreshing rinse before ending in a relaxation area. Anyone can do the cycle as many times as they wish. We must have done it 6 or 7 times before we called it quits! Here we are all relaxed and refreshed. :-) It's definitely something everyone should experience. We each paid $61.60 taxes-in. Gratitude to Rob for inviting us!!! We went to Sushi Village in Whistler for dinner! It was another first for me, dining here. I liked the painting behind Angela. It was titled "Bubbling Haytrid". We started-off with Spicy Tofu. Half Assorted Tempura... And last, Spicy B Combination of Sushi. For dessert, Angela bought us both, BeaverTails! Apparently, a little too much love was put into making these pastries, so they were a little messy to begin with. I remedied the situation by attaining cutlery for us. ;) I love my baby! Time to pose with the Olympic rings! This will always be a popular attraction. Everyone wants a photo with them. Big thanks to my girlfriend, Angela for an awesome long weekend!!! Oh, and gratitude to the Nasu Family for letting us stay at their place!!!

No comments: