Monday 20 September 2010

Walkin' Around the Rotunda (Day 3)

Oh boy, really wet and early in the morning it was for me to go to work today. At least I got a Breakfast Sandwich to start the day! Sean (DC-5) was here today! Peter (Local Color) admired my container for lunch. I've (ShowBiz Management) always admired this tree at the Vancouver Film Studios. That's a baby caterpillar on that leaf! Wanda (DC-5) saved it from being stomped on. :-) "Give me (ShowBiz Management) a line..., ...Rodney!!!" Christian (DC-5) was sporting Clubmasters in the afternoon. Freda and I (ShowBiz Management) began to get our second wind for the day! We borrowed one of the holding tents from "Hellcats" today. When the red light is spinning, don't come a knockin'. After a really long day of work, everyone's always happy to sign-out and go home. :-) Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 39 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/2 hours.

No comments: