Thursday 20 October 2011

Chicken Little (Day 2)

Kevin (DC-5) and I (Showbiz Management) were back on this production again!
Kevin (DC-5) and Ivette (Showbiz Management)...
At low-ready with Chris (In-Motion Talent)...
Avec make-up...
Even industrial ports are pretty.
It's actually quite scenic here.
Walking to circus...
Vanessa (In-Motion Talent) and I (Showbiz Management) living through the Apocalypse...
Nice pose Vanessa (In-Motion Talent)!
Bring on the grub!
The face of a Civilian Fighter (Showbiz Management)...
I took a few shots of the scenery during our downtime.





The sun began to set.


When I got back to our tent, I was pleased to see that Colin (Showbiz Management) had arrived!  

Type of Call: Cattle80 Background.
Length of Call: 14 1/4 hours.

Yay, my shirt from TeeFury finally came in today's mail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey!
Love your adventures, man I miss Vancouver.
Hope you are well - you dont have fb by any chance?
Take care,
Alesha :) xx