Sunday 2 October 2011

Sunday Chill

Awww, I spotted a little doggie underneath this baby stroller while I rode the bus downtown.
After my workout, I walked over to the Vancouver Central Library to meet Fatty and Lila.
 'That Barista Thing 2011' was being held here by Blenz Coffee.
 They offered free drinks for everyone here!
We were all pretty hungry, so we grabbed brunch at Joe's Grill.
Yes, I ate FAT!  Cinnamon & Blueberry French Toast, baby!!!  ;-)
Lila and a chair in Crow pose...  LOL!
We went down to the Lost Lagoon to walk-off our meal.
We were informed by Fatty that an infestation of Chinese Carp basically devoured a lot of the natural wildlife here.  :-(
 I got pissed after hearing this!
 I feel like fishing now.  ;-)
 Fatty butted heads with a beaver at the Nature House!
 Squirrel!!!
 Popa Fett and...
 ducks!
 Fatty and I chillin' on a park bench by English Bay...

Guess who decided to join us.  Jeff!

 Check out his motorcycle boots!  They look like they belong to Darth Vader.  ;-)
 Oh, and look what I picked-up today!
I'm gonna be rockin' this new stick the next time I'm on the ice!  :-)

No comments: