Thursday 27 October 2011

A Day-off with Elizabeth

I met-up with Elizabeth this morning at this cool-looking building, the Flack Block.
She had to conduct an interview with Shark Truth founder, Claudia Li for her documentary project.  This was actually quite interesting because Claudia's non-profit organization is trying to raise awareness amongst us that the practice of shark finning is inhumane, damaging to the ocean ecosystem, and should be banned all together.  I totally support this cause, so I donated $25 CAD to them on their website: www.sharktruth.com.  I get a shirt too from my donation, like that yellow one Claudia's wearing!

HELP SAVE HARRY!  :-(
I just love this old elevator shaft!
 They also have a great view of the Dominion Building from their office.


 Victory Square and the BC Hydro Head Office...
The Sun Tower and the Edgett Building...
 After we finished the interview, Elizabeth and I walked over to Meat & Bread for lunch!
 Elizabeth was buying, yay!!!
 Seriously, look at that Roast Pork.  It usually runs out pretty fast too!
 I guess because it gets pretty busy here during lunch.
There it is, the Porchetta Sandwich and a Victorian Lemonade!
For a treat, Elizabeth introduced to me, Cookies of Course.  They bake awesome cookies here!
We also went by Occupy Vancouver because Elizabeth hadn't seen it in person yet.

Gratitude to Elizabeth for lunch and dessert!!!

Then I went to JJ Bean to film Dan's project "Hidden Camera Jedis".

Thanks for the Mocha, Dan!!!
In the evening, I walked over to the Popa Fatt residence after my workout.  On the way, I snapped this shot of Robson Square.

Great job on your first Quiche, Lila!!!

No comments: