Friday 28 October 2011

The Search for...

 Awww, the staff at the Steve Nash Sports Club were competing in a pumpkin carving contest today!
 After working-out, I met-up with Rich to do a little shopping and eating at Big Bend Crossing.
 When you're on the search for puss, it's a good idea to eat at a Cactus Club.  ;-)
 Oh baby, Pumpkin Spice Sticky Toffee Pudding!
 Later in the evening, I came across this car accident on my way to meeting Nick!
The accident took place at the intersection of Cambie & West 41st Avenue, right outside of Oakridge Centre.
 Apparently, one of the cars was making a left-turn when it got hit.
This car hit a pedestrian when it veered into this street post!  More information on this accident can be found here: http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20111029/bc_pedestrian_critical_111029/20111029/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome
 Finally, Nick and I made it to Cafe Zucchero.
 His friend, Mike is selling this place, so he decided to have a party tonight.
 Still on the search...
 After the party, we beamed into...
Nick and I both ordered the Braised Beef from their Late-Night Menu.
 It was my first time here!
I had this whole Dessert Platter all to myself!
Here's a better look at it.  I want to come back here to try their regular menu.

The search continues...  ;-)

No comments: