Tuesday 25 October 2011

Chicken Little (Day 4)

Yup, I (Showbiz Management) worked on my cardio this morning before going to work.
What's this, our holding is upstairs today?!?
Oh wow, it's nice up here!
Adiam (In-Motion Talent) and our waterfront view...
Chris (In-Motion Talent), Maria (Double Agents), Lionel (Showbiz Management), and Adiam (In-Motion Talent) enjoyed the change.
Man, we could see so much from here!
Kevin (DC-5)...
Breakfast was a yum yum.
Back to taking photos of the bridges...
I can't help it.
They just look so cool.
(Showbiz Management) took some time to enjoy the scenery.  Surprisingly, we had a short day!

Type of Call: 17 Background.
Length of Call: 4 1/2 hours.

I was craving a Mocha, so I dropped by a JJ Bean on the way home.
Look who else came by, a 2 month old Basset Hound!  He was really fucken cute.  

Whoof, whoof!!!

No comments: