Saturday 1 October 2011

Saturday Night Lights?!?

First of all, I got a few kisses from Coco when I picked-up my clothes from Oakridge Tailors this afternoon!
He's such a cutie pie and his parents always do an awesome job with my alterations.
Okay, so here we are at the Richmond Ice Centre. Boris' team from work was down a bunch of players, so I came in as a filler.
It's been awhile since I've played competitive hockey,
but I was excited!
Vin, Boris, and I were actually on a line together. Our team started out chaotic, but we eventually came together to achieve a victory!
After our game, Boris picked-up the rest of the family and we went to Browns to meet Vin for dinner.
Baby Mateo is such a good baby. :-)
Bring on the food! Their Almost Famous Blackened Fish Burger is still awesome here!

Big thanks to Vin for the ride home!!!

No comments: