Sunday 3 August 2014

2014 Vancouver Pride Parade

I went downtown this afternoon to watch the Pride Parade!
I've missed it for the past two years,
so it was good to see it again!
There wasn't a cloud in the sky,
so I found myself a good front-row spot in the shade!
Hey, that's Anne Drewa...
and the Global BC float!
They're my favourite channel.  ;-)
I spy topless women!!!
Love the flags!
I spotted Diane on her stilts, but she didn't know it was me taking her photo...
until now.  LOL!
Sexy and skilled.  ;-)
I spy Jody!
Here comes Sin City Fetish Night!
It's been awhile since I've gone.

Back to the topless women!
That guy's outfit is a total workout in itself.
Back to the topless women again!
I thought I had missed most of the parade, but I was wrong.
A K9 swipe.
Hey look, it's Greg!
And that's Katie in the back!
I love all the colours at this event!

Jody finally spotted me after I texted her to join me!  :-)
There were so many people in attendance!

The BC Nurses' Union.
Children's Wish.
The Roller Girls!
Now, that's one big flag!
Safeway used it to gather donations.
Dogs and babes.
The Stolichnaya float.
Exactly!!!
Cute girls dragging mini-floats.
Clean Sober & Proud.
These dancing floats are the best because they're so entertaining!
Here's Justin Trudeau!
He should be able to get all the girls' votes and more.  ;-)
Hmmm, this dancer looks familiar.
It's Lila's friend Mariah!!!
"When is a door not a door?"

Answer: "When it's a DRAGON!!!"
Classic, I remember riding buses like this with my dad!

More topless women!


Clothed babes.
The cutie finally came across and joined me!  :-)
I eventually used-up all the memory on my phone because I took so many photos and video!
At least I was able to snap one more.  ;-)

Happy Pride Everyone!!!  :-)

1 comment:

mark said...

she's a nice catch Edwin!