Tuesday 5 August 2014

Pocket Pool

It was a good morning to work with Jason and Alan the action figure.  LOL!
I learned something new today!  Productions have to hide tattoos on performers like this one on Kelvin because some artists have copyrights on their work.  ;-)
The Union was our holding this morning.
I took a group shot with Ari, Alan, and a Locations Girl.  LOL!
I guess there's a bright side to the BC Teachers Strike.  I met high school teacher Ashley who was working on set for the first time!  :-)
Kelvin was hot for teacher as well!  Haha!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 30 Background.
Length of Call: 4 2/10 Hours.
Later in the afternoon, I watched "Guardians of the Galaxy" with Fatty.  This movie was fucken fun to watch, so you have to go to the theatres to experience it!
After the movie, we indulged in some $3.33 Burgers from Triple-O's!

No comments: