Saturday 2 August 2014

Hot Saturday

I met-up with Laila and Niko for brunch at the Glowbal Grill.
Niko and I are sad because the cute Moroccan is heading back home tomorrow.  :-(
Bon voyage Laila!!!  :-)
Haha, we ran into an East Indian dance group as we walked through Yaletown!
Look who just got tattooed!
X-Pat that ass!  It's a Fatty tatty.  ;-)
We hit the gym in Fav's condotel.  This is the proper way to use the StairMaster.
This is how we do it!
Lila's outfit matched the decor in Jeff's suite!
Fatty wanted to chain her ankle to the oven.  LOL!
Up on the roof, the boys went to work.
Meat and veggies!
We couldn't wait to eat!
Later in the evening, we walked by Robson Square.
A bunch of dance performances were taking place here!
I started to warm-up.
Yoga is great way to do exactly that.  ;-)
We found this lovely popsicle stand!
Nice Pops has a variety of unique flavours and they're all delicious!
I was so impressed with the food cart, I tried to ride-off with it!
Uh oh, the jig is up!
"Hi Mel, it's a pleasure to meet you!"
"Let's blow this popsicle stand and get outta here!"  ;-)
"They're breakdance fighting!" 
Lila and the large crowd enjoyed the dance-off.
I received my Gus update from the Megatron!  :-)
I picked-up another jar of Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine...
to share with the Popa Fatt!  Yummy!!!  :-)

No comments: