Tuesday 19 August 2014

Free at the PNE

Look what came in the mail today.  It's the Black Card from car2go!  Hmmm, I wonder what makes it so special?  ;-)
Anyways, I took one of the cars to the PNE this morning to meet some friends.  I met-up with Angela first and we were amazed at the large attendance due to the free admission offered by the park today!
The first thing we did was line-up for tickets to Game of Thrones: The Exhibition.  As you can see, it was quite popular!
The Sanchezs arrived a little earlier, so the kids were already putting their ride passes to good use.
Angela meets Theresa, Reese, and Rob.
I finally met Yuko's kids: Heidi and Mya!
Yuko was the one that told us that the PNE was offering free admission from 11:00 - 13:00 today!  We didn't have fun in the long line-up for ride tickets though.  Haha!

Thank you Yuko!!!  :-)
Win an iPad?!?
Yuko tried and failed.  :-(
I tried and failed as well.  LOL!  I guess I'll be calling Patricia soon.  ;-)
Angela with Clan Jarowicz and Clan Sanchez.
I was hungry, so Angela and I bought a Crepe from Sarah's truck.  Their West Coast Savoury Salmon Crepe was really good!
Our next ordeal was to line-up for Game of Thrones: The Exhibition.
After a 40 minute wait, we finally got in!  Here we have Daenerys' clothes...
and her dragon!
I loved this pairing!
Props!
More wardrobe.
Some weapons from the series.
Another unlikely pairing.
More goodies that I want!
Daenerys is my favourite!  :-)
I now control all of Westeros!!!  Ohmmm...  ;-)
"You know nothing Jon Snow."
"Hodor, Hodor..."
I went to the top of the Wall inside one of their VR booths.  It gave me a headache though.  :-(
I love my girl...
which is why I'm on Team Targaryen!
Check out my new mug!  I picked it up from their souvenir shop.
Thanks to Theresa, we all experienced the Colossal Fried Onion!  :-)
I countered with three Deep Fried Mars Bars!  ;-)
This is the zoetrope inside of Get Animated!
There was a lot of history in this exhibit.
Here's Caroline manning the Chevrolet display!
While some of our kids were taking this ride,
I watched Kristi Gordon in action!
She was ready to go on air.

Forward the video to 01:11.  Hehe...
I received a text from Rich minutes after!  Haha!
"Spin that wheel Yuko!"
Introducing the new reporters of Global BC News: Nashten & Lucas!

Once again, big thanks to Yuko for inviting us out today!!!  :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Big thank you to Edwin and the friends for coming out! I invited you guys but me and the kids were last one to arrive!
Dumb traffic,parking ! Everywhere was line up! But We had a blast �� you really look so cool on the throne.

The EdRocker said...

Yuko, you saved us all a lot of money! We were all together eventually, so it doesn't matter if you were late. :-)