Saturday 23 August 2014

SeaWheeze 2014

Look at Gus being a good boy.  He's also guarded MOMO and Megan's bike...
while we dined at Cardero's!
Yup, boozin' it up!  Hehe...
This was actually the first time I took out MOMO this summer!
Gus chased me through these water sprinklers!  Haha!
We cycled up to Canada Place to...
see some of the cosplayers at ANIREVO 2014!  The convention is on throughout the whole weekend.
Guess who's working together on Monday!  ;-)
Yeah, he's taking care of business.
Later in the day, we met-up with Alexandra and biked over to the SeaWheeze Sunset Festival at Stanley Park.
This bird was stalking an unsuspecting victim.
You gotta love those upskirts!  ;-)
More stilts!
I tried lining-up for the trapeze, but they cut us off before the yoga session.  :-(
We finally found Rose and her apprentices!
The world was falling,
so we did everything we could to save it!  ;-)
Time to head-over to the stage!
We got our matts laid out...
and prepared for...
Eoin Finn to do his thing!
The session was really fun!  :-)
After we were done, I immediately joined the line-up for the trapeze.  I waited over an hour, but I finally got a chance to do a little swinging!  :-)
They even had a big concert tonight!  I never knew how big this event was, but I eventually realized its magnitude after talking to some of the people who attended it.  There were so many out-of-towners!

Gratitude to Megatron for the invite!!!  :-)

No comments: