Saturday 9 August 2014

Return to the Secret Pools

Gus and I decided to take Viki to the pools this time!
And look, we found the same stick from last Wednesday!
The water was a little warmer too.
Viki has the talent of looking sexy with a backpack.  Haha!
Backpack removed now.

What is this, a model photo shoot?

We're getting all angles here.  ;-)
Girl in a Wetsuit.
"Lift the legs!" 
"Hi guys!"
Awww, Gus was waiting for me to return!
Uncle Ed is back!
I'm gave my furry nephew a bunch of kisses to comfort him.
Eventually we got hungry, so we drove down to Browns.
We had to put Gus behind bars.  :-(
For dessert, I bought a jar of Earnest Ice Cream from Nourish Market to share with Viki.  Honestly, they're ice cream is one of the best I've ever tasted!  :-)
I'm thinking of getting this for Gus, but a size smaller.  ;-)
Nose to nose.
Once we left North Vancouver, we stopped by New Brighton Park to kill some time.
And thanks to Ben and Thai, we all had barbecued ribs for dinner!

Gratitude!!!  :-)

No comments: