Tuesday 12 August 2014

Anton's for Lunch/Deumas for Dinner

Look who's back in town!
I met-up with Shayna for lunch at Anton's Pasta Bar because she was "Starving!"  ;-)
The lunch portions are just about half of what you would normally get if you ordered dinner.
It was easy to clean-up.  :-)
Customers bringing home leftovers is a trademark of this restaurant.  LOL!
Shayna spotted something,
so she went for a squeeze!  Haha!
In the evening, I drove down to Boris and Hilda's place for dinner.  The Sanchez family are in town from Calgary, so I had to come over!
Look what Theresa bought!
It's a huge Pavlova cake from Sweet Carries!  We love this dessert so much that most of us had two slices!  Haha!

Thanks Theresa!!!  :-)
Carina should really look into waxing!  ;-)
Mateo set-up his happy place for dinner, but the Sanchez men surrounded him!  
"I just want to drink my milk in peace!" he cried.  Haha!

Gratitude to the Deumas for having us over!!!  :-)
Someone was really excited to work tomorrow, so I picked him up from Megan's place and brought him over to mine!  :-)

No comments: