Tuesday 8 August 2017

The Good Doctor (Day 4)

On the next episode of "Wrangler Wars"...  Andrew and his sidekick tried to claim the throne of Key Wrangler, but Jenna stood her ground and maintained her status citing miscommunication as the cause.  Hehe...
Oh my goodness!  Claudia (Lucas Talent), the beautiful wife of my beautiful dentist was on set with me (Lucas Talent) today!  LOL!  We haven't worked together in awhile!
And look, we have the same colour of S'well bottles!  Haha!
I was curious what June was up to, so I had Megan text me a photo.  Meditating...
just like her dad.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 36 Background.
Length of Call: 12.7 Hours.
We wrapped at a comfortable time, so I picked-up Alesha (Yes, she's back!) and we drove over to Megan's,
so she could meet June!  :-)
The Badger was in love!  Haha!

No comments: