Tuesday 27 March 2007

300

I just got back from watching this movie tonight. Alex, Veronique, and I decided to watch it at an IMAX theatre, so we went down to Richmond's SilverCity. I really liked it. There were tons of action for all the boys to enjoy and crazy washboard abs for all the women to do their laundry on. This film is so stylish that it's certainly going to start a trend in film making. After, we didn't exactly "dine in hell", but we did pick up a few sandwiches at Duffin's Donuts.

3 comments:

Ian Mendoza said...

I watched it a few weeks ago and I liked it also. Its a movie you must see in the theatre and a definite Blue Ray purchase

Fatty said...

yes a mighty movie.
Talk about political timing though...us/greeks Vs iran/persia. what do you think people?
metaphor or coincidence........

Anonymous said...

metiphore