Thursday 29 March 2007

The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Actress Lena Headey, who starred as Queen Gorgo in this year's "300" has been working on another interesting project. "The Sarah Connor Chronicles", a new television series produced by the Fox Network, will have Headey playing the lead role made famous by Linda Hamilton in "The Terminator" movies. I'm excited because the show is set after the second movie and follows the characters, Sarah and John Connor in their attempts to prevent Judgment Day once again. I just hated "Terminator 3" and in my mind, it never existed. Hopefully, this series will follow James Cameron's theory of time travel, that the future is not predestined and that we all have a chance to change it for the better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that rocker man.

Craig...

lotus coast said...

Yeah baby!

I loved the first two - This sounds goooood. I never bothered to see the 3rd one.

80's sci-fi!!

Fatty said...

a good strong woman who can take a beatin LOL

Anonymous said...

Predestined huh? Bure, you're getting all philosophical on us.