Saturday 10 March 2007

The 4400

I worked on this TV series on Friday. It was a good day of doing background. What made it even better was that Rachael and Brynn were wrangling that day! The only one missing from the Wrangler Trinity was Ntsikie. A lot of fun and laughs are always shared when these girls are working on set. A few more familiar faces were there. Among them was Brad. He just happens to be a big Manny Pacquio fan, so when he's not doing extra work, he's boxing. I made sure to get him a Pacquio souvenir when I was in the Philippines. Here's Steve. He played an evil clown in this episode, which scared the beegeezies out of Rachael, LOL!!! Hell, I didn't even recognize him.I thought my ex-roommates' dog, Monroe was fat, that is until I met Willie. He must be the chubbiest Yellow Lab I've ever met. Willie was doing extra work too! As usual, there's always something to eat during down time. The lunch was fantastic! They had this one dish of pork, which was served in a coffee/barbecue sauce.I had to go back for seconds! I have to admit, we are spoiled on set sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Edward!

I liked the picture of Steve better in the tie than the clown suit!

TTYL, Sherri