Friday 30 March 2007

The Tesla Roadster

My friends brought this to my attention. Check out this car, if you haven't already. It's 100% electric and does 0-60 mph in about 4 seconds! It's produced by Tesla Motors, named after Nikola Tesla, a Serbian-American inventor who was an innovative electrical engineer and scientist of his time. The roadster's design is by Lotus Cars, as it's been based on a modified Lotus Elise chassis. Man, this whole world would benefit from this automobile and it's idea, especially with all the carbon emissions being produced these days and damaging the environment. Now, if someone can just lend me $92,950 US, so that I never have to pay for gas ever again.

2 comments:

Fatty said...

dont worry roker they are coming out with a cheaper model soon code named "white star"

The EdRocker said...

I guess that's appropriate, since the Roadster's code name was "Dark Star", eh?