Thursday 22 March 2007

Snow Buddies

I worked on this film earlier today out in Fort Langley. I think it's another installment of the "Air Bud" series of movies and it looks like it's going straight to DVD. The project was a victim of a few mishaps today. First of all they gave our background agents the wrong directions for the day, so all of us were pretty much late this morning. Secondly, the production found out that a couple of their dogs were infected with some kind of virus, so now they have to shut down for a few weeks to try to wait for it to pass. They don't want to take a chance of getting the rest of the dogs sick, since they're the stars of the show. Thirdly, the rain kept persisting the whole day, so we couldn't even film any exterior shots. We just hung out in holding the whole time, which was okay by us. It basically gave all of us a chance to catch a few Zs and when the dogs weren't acting, we got to play with them. There was a humongous Saint Bernard named Woofer and two beautiful Golden Retrievers, Nugget and Sage. I just loved them all, they were so cute and friendly!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you need directions.., all you have do is call. You know 5 of us from Fort Langley. See you soon!!! Jeff K
ps.... thats what you call "fucking the dog!" all day

Fatty said...

Ha they filmed a previos air bud scene @ my dads old ranch.

air bud is a must see for any one needing to veiw the epic of our time. Unforgetable......

Fatty said...

i mean "unforgivable"

Anonymous said...

Sorry I sent you to an intersection in the middle of nowhere. It was not my fault. - Krista

The EdRocker said...

I know, it was the production's fault. They were a little disorganized from what I gathered when I observed the rest of the crew.