Tuesday 13 March 2007

A Vancouver Secret...

Ah yes, the notorious New Amsterdam Cafe located at 301 West Hastings Street in Downtown Vancouver. It surprises me when I hear that some people still don't know about this place. The cafe used to operate under the name, Blunt Bros. and is one of the few places in the city where you can smoke marijuana in the open. You'll just laugh when you step into the establishment and see all the patrons sparking up and puffing on their fatties so freely. It never ceases to amaze me on how this place continues to be in operation. I just don't know how they get away with it. Pretty funny, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude i'm soo there

Anonymous said...

"one of the few places in the city where you can smoke marijuana in the open"
i smoke my shit when and where i want cause i'm a reall gangsta- coppers come a nokin i i pull out my nine beeaatch