Friday 2 May 2008

A Friday in Kits

I got a call this morning from Jocelyn, inviting me to come skate with her and Baby Arden. Apparently, there's a toonie skate every Friday at the Kitsilano Ice Rink from 11:45 am to 1:15 pm. Here's the proud mama pushing her baby. Arden just sleeps for the ride. I just had to get a shot with this huge tree infront of Kitsilano Secondary School. I didn't get to eat anything before I left the house, so we went to the Sunshine Diner for brunch. A shot of two kids... This place is so cool. They serve breakfast here all day. Arden was mesmerized by the red neon lights above. Here's a photo of Joce's Omelette with my French Toast. Yummy!!! After our meal, we walked over to Fatty's and Jocelyn met him for the first time. In the evening, I went with Fatty and the MK Street Machine to watch "Iron Man". It was such an awesome movie!!! We all just loved it.

No comments: