Wednesday 14 May 2008

Global Dynamics

There was a bunch of us this morning all ready to work on the third season of this TV series. Here's Tracie and Michelle!Oh look, my old partner in crime on this set, Angela! It's been awhile. Aaawww, it's Tina. Phoenix and Dan... Bill x 2 Bombyx aka 'Bomber'... Steve doing drugs... My destiny, Sabine... Being silly in between Tracie and Michelle... Posing with Jameel... Now, with Sheri... And Lloyd... Rachael helped Brynn wrangle today! Sabine's fingers making me look like a Playboy Bunny... I'm so glad to be back on this show. Here's our wrangler, Brynn! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle. Length of Call: 13 hours. After work, I went by Safeway to do a little shopping. Here's Rich with Stacy. Here I am performing the 'motorboat' on Stacy! Stacy with Al, now... Stacy by herself... She's so cute!!!

No comments: