Saturday 3 May 2008

Party at DollHouse

Mike and I went down to the DollHouse Studios tonight!The Vancouver International Burlesque Festival finished up and held their afterparty there. Parties at this venue never disappoint. It's so much fun! No need to worry about any fights breaking out here. There's just so much love to give! A blonde sandwich... I was so tempted to dance in my boxers because it got so hot inside. Blurry shot of Mike... Shocked from all the hotties in their lingerie... We alse met-up with Marife, Tom, Peter, and Ryan. Party people... This guy took my picture, so I took one with him. "Ride Marife, Ride!" Ryan got a check-up from the local nurse. LOL!!! Something going down here... Getting a shot with Crystal... Now, with Marife... Crystal and Marife... Another popular activity at these events, hula hooping... There goes Marife! Ryan, Crystal, and Peter look on... Marife was up there for so long! The other girls behind her stared in amazement. This blonde woman was so funny. She kept trying to double with someone. But she would always fail at the attempt. LOL!!! Whoa! There they go. A triple attempt this time with Crystal... Sadly, Marife and her crew had to leave early to meet-up with some other friends at another bar. Joe spotted me at the party! I haven't seen this guy in years! We shared a few antics together back in the day. We made sure to exchange contact info. I couldn't help, but wonder how he could wear that three-piece suit inside this place. I was sweating in my tank top! Mike with Jessica... Mike with Cherry... Brandi, Mike, and Tara... And the last photo from the evening, Kara with Mike... These parties are loads of fun! The only thing missing was the MK Street Machine.

No comments: