Thursday 22 May 2008

Hangin' in Yaletown

After picking up my cheque from Keystone Extras, I met-up with Marife in Yaletown. Rachael told me she was working today, so we came by to visit her. Here's Marife posing with Jerry, Michelle, and Manny.Look at this! She was already acting like a true background performer, Hitting up crafties. The three 'Ms': Manuelita, Michelle, and Marife. And here's Daniel! "The Warrior" "The Goddess" Marife and I went for a walk along the seawall. We bumped into this dog that looked so prehistoric, but very cute! Her name is Brooklyn and she's half Corgi and half Basset Hound. Look at the size of his legs! We came back to visit Rachael again after we did some shopping. Later, I met-up with Rich and we worked out at the gym in Marife's condo. Rich could use this for his profile photo on Facebook. LOL!!! After our workout, I walked along the seawall once again, but with Rich this time. Rich in control of the camera now. That belly of mine is the reason for getting in shape again. No where near the MK Street Machine status, But I'm working at it. Rich met Rachael too. Aaawww, they're both wearing green. Rich and I went up to Tom's condo to return Marife's keys. Check out the view from his place. Absolutely stunning! Rich was hungry, so we grabbed a bite at the Knight & Day on Denman. We both ordered their French Beef Dip. LOL!!! It was really good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a data dog

The EdRocker said...

A big 'data dog' at that...