Saturday 24 May 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

Tonight, I went down to The New Bohemian in Kitsilano to celebrate Chris' 34th birthday. I bumped into Randy outside. He pretty much arrived the same time I did. Randy posing with the birthday boy's wife, Leila... Heather with Paula (I think that's her name)... Hayden did some deejaying tonight. Here he is, the man of the hour getting a shot with Peter. Our party took up half of the restaurant! The local stunt community... I finally got a photo with Chris. As you can see, I was wearing scrubs because I had another party to attend after, with a medical theme. Darryl questioning my attire... Hayden coming in for a peek... Stuntwoman, Nicole... White ninja!!! Anthony and his wife were also in attendance. Nick getting everyone to cheer on Chris to drink... Aaawww look, it's Sarah! I haven't seen her for so long. Now, she's flipping me the bird. J.C. in the house! Chris Gone Wild! He laid down on top of the bar and allowed body shots to be performed on him. LOL!!! Here goes his wife, Leila. A little tongue action... Everyone just loved it! Sarah also got to do one too, but the funniest one was when Paul drank from Chris' navel! That brought the house down. LOL!!! Happy Birthday Chris!!! I saw this fixie through a store-front window and thought of Fatty immediately. Hence the photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ed!!

Glad you made it down, its always great to see you! Thanks for taking so many great pics of the night too! Its fun to relive the crazy times of that night!!

Take care,
: )
Leila & Chirs