Sunday 18 May 2008

Lingerie Lounge

It was a 'guys night out' for us, so went to The Ocean Club in West Vancouver. A party was being held there with a lingerie theme. Fucken' rights!!!Monica, Misha, and Kaja... Sky and Misha... Misha transformed into the MK Street Machine at this point. Aylin and Michelle's crew... I owned a woman for a bit when I took off my pants. I've worked with all these girls on set. LOL!!! Michelle bustin' some moves... I bumped into local actor, Adrian Holmes again. I met him for the first time when I watched "Transformers" last summer. Here's Andrew all stoic in front of the fireplace. Aylin, Cigar Aficionado... Nicholas doing a little weight lifting... The MK Street Machine in action... Nick getting Serious... LOL!!! Some "Dancing with the Stars" now... These two were a treat to watch! Showing some leg... While Andrew attempted a Michael Jackson stall... A lingerie clad woman came by to pose with him. LOL!!! Fatty got in on the action too. Andrew was back at it again. There we go, but the photo is blurry. Fuck!!! What can you do? My turn... Fatty and Duff... Someone wanted to eat off of Misha's abs. Yeah, baby!!! Favron, you missed out!!! But no worries, we took one for the 'Flex Team'. I liked the blondie. The djs did a little dancing too. After the club closed, we drove over to Ambleside and hung out at the beach. Carla and the girls eventually met-up with us there. Andrew suggested I take shots of the Lions' Gate Bridge because it was looking awesome tonight. Because I don't drink, I was the designated driver tonight. Fucken' Money, so Money!!!

2 comments:

Fatty said...

$$$$$$!

Unknown said...

thats how u get serious !!!!!!!!