Thursday 1 May 2008

The Neighbour's Restaurant Pizza House

After playing a little stick and puck with Glen and George, Rich picked me up and we went over to Neighbour's for dinner. I've been meaning to eat at this place for awhile. I heard that my old high school classmate, John has been running things here. Rich scanning the menu... Posing with Mitzie, our server... We were one of the first customers to arrive. Looking out the window for any stories... Aaawww look, John gave us a plate of Calamari on the house. Rich ordered the Lousiana Chicken. I had the New York Strip Loin Special! The restaurant quickly got packed as the dinner crowd arrived. We got so full, we had to take things to go. If you're ever in the area, drop in for a meal and say, "hi," to John. It's located at 6493 Victoria Drive in Vancouver's Southeast Side.

No comments: