Tuesday 27 May 2008

On Location in Lynn Canyon

I went to work this morning at North Vancouver's Lynn Canyon Park!There were only 3 other background performers working with me today. Christy, Adiam, and Kennith... I ordered a Breakfast Burrito from the truck. It was almost like we were camping. Trevor getting a shot with the girls... What do we have here? Oh boy! A pair of Yellow Labrador Retrievers came by our holding! They just kept running around us. Eventually, their dad got them to pose for my camera. Their names were "Ruby" and "Chili". So cute! A few shots now of our surroundings... Me! Damn! Ken was eating for two! LOL!!! Getting some shots with one of the ATVs... I actually drove one in our scene! Fooling around now... Adiam doing a little dance on the log... Ken just kept wondering, "What's with all the picture taking?" LOL!!! I was a victim of Adiam's sidekick. Look who was passed by our set, Caitlin! I had a feeling I was going to bump into a Kobitzsch today. After all, this is basically their backyard. A nice looking Vespa... After we wrapped, we all took the bus back into town. Aaawww, I had a lot of fun with this crew. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 4 Background (SAE). Length of Call: 12 hours. After work, I met-up with Fatty and Veronique at the Vancouver Art Gallery. Here they are with tattoo artist, James (right) at the cafe upstairs. We checked out the "Krazy!" exhibit. It was okay, I guess. The only thing I really liked was the Anime section that featured some footage from "The Super Dimension Fortress Macross" series and an area that displayed the musical works of Yoko Kanno. I never even knew this cafe existed up here. Nice view from here. We bumped into Nick on Robson! LOL!!!

No comments: