Tuesday 18 August 2009

An Afternoon in the Stands

A bunch of us were at Swangard Stadium this morning to work on this TV series' splinter unit. There's Adiam (In-Motion Talent) lining-up! Roman (Golden Empire Talent) with the sun rising... I haven't been here in ages! Sunny day, thank goodness we worked in the shade. Adiam (In-Motion Talent) had an Egg McMuffin for breakfast. I used to come here for school track meets. Still looks the same. This is Maria (Keystone Extras)! One more shot of her (Keystone Extras). Maxin' & Relaxin'... Bill (Keystone Extras), Andre (Keystone Extras), and Larisa (Keystone Extras)... J.C. (Keystone Extras) and Aubrey (Keystone Extras) played cards during our downtime. Adiam (In-Motion Talent) got changed into Smurfette. Here is Bill's Honda Valkyrie! This goes faster than my bicycle. The rider (Keystone Extras) with his ride... I met Carrie (LJR Talent Inc.) for the first time today! She took these last two photos of me (Keystone Extras). That's me after I (Keystone Extras) broke Usain Bolt's world record. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 101 Background. Length of Call: 6 1/4 hours.

No comments: