Sunday 2 August 2009

Moka Only Video Shoot

I was up early this morning to do a little volunteer work for our friend, Hayden. We were at the Hennessey to shoot a Moka Only music video. Victoria and Sukh were here too! Show us some teeth. Victoria is my on-screen girlfriend. LOL! Checking her out... Aimee and Nick... Nick was our director and his wife was his lovely assistant! You're just gonna see tons of photos of Victoria in this entry. She always steals the spotlight! We just love being on set! It was my first time meeting Kate. And it was her first time working on a film set. Heather posing with the girls... Nick giving the boys some direction... Hayden was one of the producers! Aubrey and Sukh looking freaky... Julia... Bridget... She took this shot. Getting some make-up done... Our little holding outside... Kind of reminds me of Pris from "Blade Runner". Aubrey looking mean... There were a lot of dancers here. Sleeping time... More shade, please. Thank goodness, I didn't have any boogers when Victoria took this shot. A photo with the girls... Kiss me... Phoenix has arrived. Nice tattoo. Sukh behind the lens... This should be my profile photo. LOL! Another set-up... The rest watching... Like I said, so many shots of Victoria! Nice legs. Sukh and his nephew... The eyes of Victoria... Her left-eye... Solomon and Moka Only... There's Ed on the left! It was a fun shoot today!

No comments: