Friday 28 August 2009

Lunch with Derek & Elizabeth

I met-up with Elizabeth this afternoon and she finally gave me her photos of the life-size GUNDAM at Odaiba Park. Actually, she and Derek were there for it's unveiling on their recent trip to Japan and it just so happened to be Derek's birthday too! This statue was erected to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Mobile Suit Gundam anime series. Thanks for taking the photos you guys!!! There's Dazey hiding. He's still scared of me. We picked-up Derek from his work and we went over to the Urban Thai Restaurant in Yaletown. Thai Iced Tea, baby!!! The lunch special for only $8.00! I want to go here again! After lunch, we went by Revolucion and I picked-up a couple of cigars from Paul! Time for MOMO's photo shoot. Elizabeth and her folding bike, the KHS Cappuccino... A couple of shots by Elizabeth... Elizabeth admired my white chain. Back at Derek and Elizabeth's, I took a few more shots of Dazey. He's quite elusive this one. Thanks for the shorts, Elizabeth!!!

No comments: