Thursday 20 August 2009

Biking with Becky

Before my ride with Becky, I had to go in for a wardrobe fitting for my booking tomorrow. As I was cycling from the studios to downtown, I realized there's a new paved bicycle path below the Millennium Line Skytrain tracks! I had some time to kill when I reached downtown, so I went by Farzad's Barbershop in Yaletown. And then I went by Coo Coo Cafe to see Mike. MOMO outside of Edwina's new residence... Becky came out shortly after I rang the buzzer. Here she is by Harry Jerome at Stanley Park. She had to ride Edwina's chopper. Checking out Lions Gate Bridge... We made a pit stop at Third Beach. Becky looking at some photos on my iPhone... I met Chloe the cat when we returned to Edwina's apartment! I thought Becky was wearing high heels in this photo. We walked to English Bay shortly after. There were a bunch of Canadian Geese and pigeons by us. Becky looking at the Syringe Building... These guys were so close to us! Sunny with a few overcasts today. Chottie approaching! PBO! "Smile!" The nuts on this dog reminded me of Van Wilder's bulldog. Becky and the Inukshuk... Becky along the seawall... We bumped into Aylin on the way. She just got married! Congratulations Aylin!!! There's the chottie again! No ass shots please. We witnessed a boat race underway. The race consisted of kayaks, outriggers, and one stand up paddle board. PBO!!! I was begging Becky to use her camera's 12x zoom. We finally made our way to Vera's Burger Shack! Becky taking a bite... Ryan and Edwina eventually joined us! That's the English Bird! A first for me, seeing a Honda motorcycle with a single-sided swingarm! We went to Cupcakes for dessert! "It's a Vir-Says!" Back at the apartment where Chloe was looking so cute. Becky on her little computer... She leaves our city tomorrow. I like this little feline. She's so chill. As I was riding home, I saw this skunk cross my path! Pleasure meeting you, Becky. Have a safe trip!!!

2 comments:

Becks said...

Hey Eddie!!!! Nice little photo narrative of our day! I am gald that I can say that my 12x zoom had nothing to do with some of those photos!
Thanks for taking me out again... hope you are well.
Becky

The EdRocker said...

Oh man, the things I could have done with that zoom lens of yours that day. You should have given in to the Dark Side. LOL!

No problemo on hanging out. I had fun! Both Eds are good here. After you left, I kept thinking of you riding on a roller coaster in Disneyland.

You must be back home now, eh?