Wednesday 5 August 2009

Metropolis Heat Wave

I was at the studios tonight where I saw Alex (Local Color). He's a full member of UBCP now! Congratulations Alex!!! I'm (Keystone Extras) all ready in my Daily Planet attire. Alex had me (Keystone Extras) pose with Paula (Kirk Talent). She's acting in this episode! Michael (Showbiz Management) was brought in for a reshoot of a scene we shot 3 weeks ago. Jen (Def-Con -5 Talent), Mike (Def-Con -5 Talent), and Christian (Def-Con -5 Talent) chillin' in the Kents' barn... Chicken Parmesan for a snack... And a Coffee Smoothie for dessert... Yalda (Keystone Extras), me (Keystone Extras), and Erin (Keystone Extras) sitting in our new holding... Rosette (Showbiz Management), Kevin (Showbiz Management), and Denisa (Keystone Extras) sitting across from us... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 20 Background. Length of Call: 7 hours.

No comments: