Saturday 29 August 2009

Shane & Michelle's Wedding!!!

Late this morning, we went down to the Historic Christ Church in Surrey. "Hey Shane, is there a wedding going on here?!?" Enter Shane and his mom. Such a lovely church! There goes Brieanne! Look at Phil. LOL! The beautiful bride with her father... Michelle and Shane saying, "I do." Phil and his brother, Scott... Simon and Marie... It is done. Mr. & Mrs. Briscoe!!! Time to go outside. I liked the whole bell ringing. The newlyweds... The wedding entourage... Pam and Brieanne... The paparazzi... So cute! The couple with Michelle's side of the family... Lovely bridesmaids... Natalie and Natasha... Now, with the groom's side of the family... Marie, Simon, Todd, and Julia... My turn in the group shot... Pretending to drive go-carts... The Surrey Golf Club, where the reception took place. I took a few shots inside before the festivities began. The wedding cake... Looks like someone's a big fan of Disney. The weather was awesome today! Marie and her dress reminded me of Marilyn Monroe. My Columbian cartel outfit... Julia... Julia, Todd, a bridge, a fountain, a pond, and a fucken rainbow! The men of action... Don't fuck with us! LOL! It's "Gymkata"! The golf course's pretty pond... The flowers of our table's centrepiece... Natalie was at our table! We sat at the "Alice in Wonderland" table. The artwork of cards were all drawn by Michelle's sister, Nicole! Hugo and Natasha... Shane and Michelle finally take a seat... I made sure to take a shot of the couple before they got sweaty on the dance floor. Down the line... Time to eat! Shane and Michelle visiting our table... Michelle's so cute! She looked like a princess. Getting a shot with the groom... Creeper shot of the bridesmaids applying make-up... What are the wedding photographers laughing at? Oh... I see... Simon and Marie posing for the photo booth... "Simon, is that a cellphone in your pocket or are you just happy..." Back inside... Michelle and her bridesmaids... Just beautiful! Natalie kissed her frog prince before she signed the guestbook. Some more antics at the photo booth... The newlywed's first dance... I went right up to them to take this shot, but my camera was still zoomed-in. Dancing with the parents... Time to cut the cake! "Let them eat cake!" The wedding entourage take the dance floor... Shane rocked the house with his dance moves! I loved the scheduling of this reception. The dancing started early in the evening! Time for all the single girls to compete for the bouquet. Natalie caught it! And Simon caught the garter! Lighting the cigar for a sweaty Shane... I joined the groom for a smoke. It was the first time I ever smoked a whole cigar to myself. I got a buzz when I finished it, but I felt like puking after!Good looking couple! Posing with Brieanne, Pam, and Ryan in the back...
A shot of the moon tonight... Congratulations Shane and Michelle!!! Thank you for letting us take part in your special day.

No comments: