Friday 14 August 2009

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!!

A bunch of us were at Cardero's tonight to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday! Here's Meredith and Hercy in front of the restaurant. Our birthday girl, Elizabeth! Getting a shot together... Love the nautical theme in this place. The girls I rolled-in with... LOL! We finally got a table. Sitting beside me was Cindy! This is my "Top Gun" pose. You can see the chewing gum in my mouth though. Much better. Karly and Ian... Posing with the detective... Make-up artist... Background performer/Actor... Hopefully, it'll be the other way around in the future. Such a beautiful dress! Elizabeth reminded me of Marilyn Monroe tonight. Awww... Dinner by candlelight... Cindy again! Cindy eating cake... This was the Torta Milano! It's a milk & dark chocolate almond mascarpone mousse! It was my turn to have a crack at it. Hercy and Mariella... Add testosterone to the mix. Elizabeth and the boys... A posed shot... and a candid one. Nice teeth, you guys. Thanks for the ride, Hercy!!! Karly again! Talking to Raoul... Hercy again! I like shooting without a flash better. "Let them eat cake." This helmet is spooky. "Hey, you're jacket is brown!" I said to Cindy. I just realized I took a lot of photos of Cindy tonigh. I guess she was my designated model for the evening. Very photogenic! We managed one last group shot before we left the restaurant. Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!!

No comments: