Wednesday 10 November 2010

Bang, Bang!!!

Before going to the firing range, Mike and I met-up with Steve for lunch. We ate at Pho Nhuan. I ordered their Beef Stew with Bread. Also had some Vietnamese Coffee. Since a lot of these places accept cash only, Steve and Mike fronted the bill. Big thanks to the boys for lunch!!! Finally at DVC Indoor Shooting Range... I always like to sweep away the empty shell casings by my stall before I start. ;-) Brad, one of the supervisors helped the virgin, Mike get acquainted with his firearm. I must say, I'm a Glock man. I shot the Glock 34 today. There goes Mike loading his clip. A few more pointers from Brad... Popping his cherry... ;-) He's not a virgin anymore. A little later, Brad broke-out the shotgun! "Why are you laughing?" asked Mike. It was a little intimidating at first, but we got used to it. You can totally feel the power in this one! My turn, my turn! I also tried the Walther, but it sucked. I'm considering taking the Canadian Firearms Safety Course now. Later in the evening, I went over to Niki's house to watch "The Karate Kid". I fucken love this movie! The morning after, we had breakfast at Ricky's. The Belgian Waffles are good here!

No comments: