Monday 15 November 2010

Karaoke Mondays are Back!

It's true! Karaoke Mondays are back, but this time Gogan changed the venue to Joe's Apartment. Formerly known as Tonic... They've changed the look of this place. There's Todd on deck! Now, that's one big chandelier! Thanks to Tara and Todd, I got my new pair of shoes! I ordered them online and had them sent to their hotel during their stay in Portland, Oregon last week. The gang... I got a chance to fool around on the stage when we sang Band of Horses' "Is There a Ghost". Mark's turn... Aside from my shoes, I also ordered some audio cables from Monoprice.com. Gratitude once again to Tara and Todd for bringing up my new Onitsuka Tigers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are they a couple now? Todd and Tara? Wow.

The EdRocker said...

Yup & Yup!